Magic Cabin

Monday, August 6, 2007

Wearing your baby can change your life!

Really, it can!

No mom needs convincing that holding her baby is a good thing. (We're probably often accused of holding our babies too much, as if there's a such thing.) But often, parents don't realize the many benefits that extended holding and babywearing can afford. I didn't, until I looked more into it.


Like any mother, I am determined to give my daughter the very best in life, so when I first heard of babywearing as a way to bond with my baby and keep up with my busy schedule, I was instantly on board.

Here I will take some time to cover a few of the benefits of using a baby carrier. For me, it has become so much more than a simple tool; it has become a way of life. My journey though the world of babywearing has come with a whole lot of trial and error. The first two slings I bought didn't work for me at all, now they are among my favorites. I will help you understand all the wonderful things wearing your baby can do for your family.

Babywearing can

If you've ever wondered why you should wear your baby, you're in for a treat. Look around to learn more about each of the awesome benefits of wearing your baby!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I've been strongly considering purchasing a sling myself. Insightful advice. Thanks!

 
Forum