Magic Cabin

Friday, January 4, 2008

The Elements of Supplies: Wholesale Bath & Body Supplies

As you may remember, I pledged to buy handmade this holiday season. For me, that pledge extends to purchases made throughout the year as well. This year I intend to go a step further to make my own gifts and goodies to pass out to friends and family and even to donate to charity. I'm interested in just about every craft there is, from quilting and knitting to candle making and baking, and it's my hope to get to try my hand at lots of different things and find a few things that I can really get into.

One craft I've only briefly considered is soap making. I love the idea of making your own soap and have used handmade soaps before. They are super luscious to use, smell amazing, and are so much better for your skin than over the counter soaps full of who knows what. But where do you start? I mean, if you want to make a batch to give as gifts, where do you get all the tins, tubs, and containers? Nothing is more frustrating that being excited to try something new but not knowing where to begin.

Fortunately, Elements Bath and Body has the answer. They are a family-owned and operated company that offers a wide variety of wholesale bath and body supplies, recipes, accessories, and bath and body packaging. They offer all you need to make and package your own homemade soaps, lip balms, body lotion, and bath salts. I'm already considering getting some of their chamomile, rose petals, or flax seeds to make neck and shoulder pillows! Or maybe I'll use their Rose-Milk Tub Tea recipe to make some fabulous baby shower gifts! Elements' cute muslin bags would be perfect! The possibilities are endless really. You should check them out too. Then come back and tell us all about what you're making!

No comments:

 
Forum