Magic Cabin

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Awareness: What cause do you support this month?

With so many causes seeking support and more springing forth each year, it can be hard to keep up with the many issues we are implored to support. Each and every month of the year is host to dozens of awareness groups vying for our attention. Here's a list I found (certainly not exhaustive) of all the things we are supposed to give heightened awareness to for the month of April. Some are national, some are local, but all are worth checking into.

Portions of this list are borrowed from EasilyAmused.org where you can see each month's list of causes to support. Also check out Holidays for Everyday to see more things going on this month, funny, crazy, and serious.

1 comment:

Jodie Wolfe said...

Wow! I never realized there were so many.

I wanted to let you know that I am having a book giveaway. To enter all you need to do is post ten struggles you face as a Christian woman and also your age. I am trying to survey as many women as possible for research for a book I want to write. If you have a few minutes, come check out my blog. Thanks and God bless.

 
Forum